Motorola GLEAM+ (Gleam Plus) brings easy to operate interface with easy on the eyes screen. The phone is equipped by 2.8-inch 400x240 pixel LCD screen. There is also an LED matrix display that shows phone calls / SMS notifications.
Motorola GLEAM + comes with GSM 900/1800(WE) GPRS class 12, 2 MP camera, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack, supports microSD (up to 16GB), 50MB internal memory, MP3, MIDI, WAV audio playback, bluetooth and USB 2.0 connectivity, and 750 mAh battery.
The sleek designed mobile phone with a size of 107 x 52.5 x 13.5mm and weighs 105 grams is available in silver and white color options.
"The Motorola Gleam+ is as a stylish and easy to use as ever for the consumer who enjoys the simple things in life, without compromising on design and functionality. We designed this handset with a clear focus on delivering a great experience in a simple, sleek and stylish design,” commented Claudia Laepke, marketing director, Motorola Mobility Germany GmbH.
Motorola GLEAM+ will be launched in the U.S. market in March.
Motorola GLEAM+ Technical Specifications
- Networks: GSM 900/1800(WE) GPRS class 12
- Dimensions: 107 x 52.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 105g
- Display: 2.8” WQVGA (400 x 240) 260K TFT CLI: 144 LEDS
- Internal user available memory2: 50MB, expandable up to 16GB via microSD
- Email: POP3, IMAP4
- Camera: 2MP, fixed focus, digital zoom
- Audio: MP3 playback; FM radio W/RDS; AAC, AAC+, MP3, MIDI, AMR NB, AMR WB, WAV
- Video1: capture up to 12FPS and playback up to 25FPS, .263, MPEG4
- Other: alarm clock
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (high speed), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR; micro-USB charging & data (USB 2.0 HS); 3.5mm
- headphone jack
- Web browser: WAP 2.0
- Battery type: 750 mAh
- Battery life3: Talk Time up to 4 hrs 49 mins, Standby Time up to 417 hrs 26 mins
- Size: 75.84cc